Monday 9 January 2012

Days 2 - 7 - Posturing

Those 5 days were the LONGEST of my life.

I took 10 minutes to have a bath once a day and tried to eat sitting up in an odd 10 minutes when I could. Eating laying down did not sit well with my stomach and one day I was quite sick. This lead to a quick trip to the hospital to check my eye pressures and get me some anti-sickness tablets.

I have to put drops in 4 times a day for the next month (started this on day 2).

At the end of 5 days I was bored, fed up and so so sore on my left side. It was not at all comfortable. I ended up laying on a spare duvet to soften things up but it didn't help a great deal.

It was the hardest time of my life and I wouldn't wish it on anyone but in the long run it is just 5 days and it's to save my sight so it is definitely worth it,

No comments:

Post a Comment