Monday 16 January 2012

Day 14 - THE BUBBLE HAS GONE

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The gas bubble is no more! Have been watching it shrink all day until it was teeny weeny and now it is nowhere to be seen! It'll be 2 weeks tomorrow since I had the operation!

I'm so excited because:

a) It means there is nothing in my vision bobbing about
b) My eye-sight is the SAME as pre-operation! I had read that sometimes the operation can change your prescription and I was a bit stressed about having to get new glasses but my vision hasn't changed in any noticeable way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excuse the exclamation marks, I am very happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know when I'll blog again, maybe after my check-up (27 January) unless anything remarkable happens before then. I'm looking forward to forgetting the rather horrible start I had to the year and getting on with things :D

I have a list of questions for the opthomologist next time I see him though!

1. Can I wear contact lenses again now (please, pretty please)
2. Am I ok to go on water slides/rapids (we're going on holiday to Centre Parcs at the beginning of February)
3. Will I ever be safe to bungee jump/deep sea dive/sky dive/box (I've no plans to but you never know)
4. If I had more kids would a natural labour cause any more problems for my eyes

I might add to the list as I think of more!

No comments:

Post a Comment